I am so thankful for adoption! Words can not express how I am feeling with this little girl in my arms.
I lay down with her every night, and look at her beautiful eyes, silky smooth skin, shiny black hair and beautiful smile. I wonder why did God has rewarded me with such a blessing. I look at her and think of how beautiful her birth mother must have been. It makes me sad for her, but hopefully one day they will meet again.
I hear her laughter and it brightens everyone in the house. It is such a joy to see my 4 biological kids see such joy and laughter brought to our house by adoption.
She is more of a social butterfly than I am..which is saying alot.
The only words I can use describe adoption at any age, is how a birth mother feels the first time they hold their newborn after birth. Their isnt even a difference.
I am so thankful for my husband for allowing to be exactly what I want to be. A mother. A mom. An omma. A mommy. A mama. Whatever they call me as long as they call me. He is the best man I know.
I know everyone can’t adopt, but everyone can support it. Financially or by just being a friend to someone who is adopting.
WOW!! How 7 days can make a difference in my life!!??
7 days ago….we recieved a precious blessing straight from God. I dont feel that I deserve to be this blessed.
I am so thankful for God giving us the oppurtunity, debt free to adopt the most adorable little girl. She is such a joy! Never in my life could I have expected things to go as smoothly as they have. She is so loving. She is always kissing or tickling someone. Her sibilings adore her!! We adore her.
I am thankful for:
~that she is Miss Personality
~her teeny tinyness
~how she loves toys
~how wonderfully she has bonded with everyone
I am so thankful for this exceptional blessing. Thanks for everyone for following and praying for our journey! I really have felt the prayers, there is no way this would have gone so smoothly without them.
I am so blessed!! This is so easy for me to write this week!!
I am so thankful for….
~Recieved fingerprinting appointments today for May 3rd. We are going to try to go in early because we will be on vacation until May 4th, we have heard this may not be possible but it is only 40 minutes away and the worse thing they can say is NO and we will come home early.
~Our front porch construction which has begun!
~Our great friends and church family and a fabulous trip to Nashville, next week.
~Warmer weather and beautiful blooming flowers
~All my new adopting friends, its amazing how many could possibly be traveling at the same time we are!!:) ~Jesus Christ our saviour.
1. I am so thankful for the this little eye. It just steals my Seoul…;) (Okay I removed it..so if you saw her eye…it was up for only a short time. I wasnt sure if I wanted to share just yet.:) Sorry maybe next week or in the next few months I can share her videos. She is absolutley ADORABLE!!!!!
2. I love my co-op! We had our annual planning meeting this week and I am excited for next year. I am teaching Creation Science to 4th-5th graders and 7th-8th graders. I am also teaching Animal Science to K-1st grades!! We even arranged our classes to allow growth instead of having such a long waiting list. Now we can have even more..as if over 50 families isnt large enough.:)
3. I love picking out baby names again!!! Any ideas?
4. I am so thankful for starting a new bible study..studying the book of Jonah on Wednesday night.
5. I am so thankful for FAMILY!!!
6. I am thankful for Chloe having such awesome friends..even if they want to get together ALL THE TIME!! They are all such great friends!!!
7. I am thankful for my new friends that are on the same Korean timeline as I am.
8. I am thankful I have lost a total of 16 pounds this week. My goal is to not be the fatest person in Korea when I go over there…:):):)
9. I am thankful for Little Blessings Dressings Resale that I am volunteering at next week!
10. I am thankful the wonderful and blessed life that I live!!!!!
Its been awhile since I have done a Thanksgiving Thursday. SInce I got my Iphone…the internet is so much faster than my laptop with dial up!!!:( Althought i prefer to be on a bigger computer.
1. I am so thankful that we are done homeschooling for the year. I love the summer. I try to not plan very many things (although life has a fabulous way of doing that for me) so the kids can just be kids and play.
2. I am so thankful for having a such a wonderful husband and kids, who gave me a fabulous Mothers Day/Birthday weekend.
3. I am thankful for being in bible class. I had been teaching puppets on Wednesday nights and every other Sunday night. So I was missing 2 bible studies. Let me tell you that I am now in Sunday morning ladies class, Sunday night bible study, Tuesday morning bible study and Wednesday night ladies bible class. Let me tell you that I can soooo tell the difference. It is a fabulous difference!!!
4. I am thankful for not having to work. I have several friends that have to work and several that work and still homeschool. Housekeeping and Homeschooling are the only 2 jobs I could handle at this time.
Have a great week!:)
I thought I would do this. I am feeling sooo thankful!!!
I am thankful for:
1. Camye’s classical ballet class is starting this evening….I get to shop at quilt store while she is there!
2. Soccer being over!!! Except for the end of the season picnic on Monday…!! We are done!! Next year though I will have one on Middle School and the High School team!!!
3. Camye’s L2L speech is finished…now if she can just read it in a timely manner, now onto the other 2 kids speeches.
4. My wonderful husband….who does whatever he can to make my life easier.
5. Blake’s easy going personality.
6. Paul’s sweetness in asking me to make him a backpack…(blog coming soon)
7. Chloe’s independence and helpfulness
8. Christmas shopping…that is started. Not as far along as I usually am but I have started!! I hope to have the time to make a few gifts.
9. that I am able to Christmas shop. So many are with jobs. We are doing several service projects this year and picking an angel off of a tree to buy for.
10. our wonderful Lord and Savior.
Busy Busy….wish I could just push a button and be rested. Sleeping takes too much time. I feel like my feet literally hit the floor in morning…in a full speed run. But I am loving it..
1. I am thankful for me and my hubby taking the time to go on a date tonight.:)
2. I am thankful for Wednesday night Bible study….Ezra, Nehamiah and Esther..have been much more interesting than I expected.
3. I am thankful I blogged 5 times today!!!!
4. I am thankful for high speed internet on my phone!!!!!
5. I am thankful for ebay….finding the odd and ends.
6. I am thankful for the short visit I was able to squeeze in on Saturday to visit my parents and grandparents.
7. I am thankful for cooler weather!!!!!
8. I am thankful for great friends.
9. I am thankful for our outlet mall’s awesome clearance!! Cant bea 1.99 specials!!!
10. I am thankful for Starbucks!!!
Well I havent posted in awhile so I thought I would do a Thanksgiving Thursday blog. We have been super busy since school starting, but as of right now we are done in April if we keep up this pace. I am very thankful for this time in my life, I am doing exactly what I have been wanting to do since I was a little girl.
Here is a top ten:
I am thankful for: (in no particular order)
1. My husband…especially this evening!! He is helping create an AWESOME powerpoint presentation for my Medieval Times co-op class.
2. Co-op…it starts in the morning. I am teaching 6th-8th and 4th-5th grades Medieval Times. I am very nervous but I am feeling confident.
3. Kids…they are just the best!!! They give me so much joy!!
4. For my mom who came up to help me…with co-op preps, Blakes birthday party tomorrow, kids first soccer game of the season and helping get my house cleaned for all my company!!!
5. Soccer- I am just ecstatic for Chloe and Blake’s 1st soccer game tomorrow !!!! Yes on his birthday!!!
6. God- because he is such an AWESOME God
7. G-2 Pilot Pens in every color….that my hubby got for me.
8. My nails..because they are really long right now!!!! I dont know why…but they decided to grow for me!!
9. Starbucks…have I mentioned how much I love Mocha Frappuchino Lite’s
10. Homeschooling…LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!