1. I am thankful for the people who read my Thanksgiving Thursday who never corrected me by telling me that I was calling it, Thankful Thursday!!!!!LOL!! I just realized it, I think I have done it like 3-4 times!!! :):):) LOL!!!!!!
2. I am thankful Little Blessings Dressing Resale. It is twice a year and I volunteer so that I can shop a day earlier. I bought some really great things. The clothes were mostly for Camye and they are just what she needs.
3. I am thankful for my mother, who is such a wonderful person.
4. I am thankful for our outlet mall. The Gymboree outlet has the best $2.99 clearance, everytime I go in there!!!
5. I am thankful for my collection of cookbooks. I love reading my cookbooks!!!
6. I am thankful for our new DVR, I can tape Jon and Kate plus 8 and 18 Kids and counting for the kids, because it is on after their bedtimes. They really enjoy those shows.
7. I am thankful for water, my favortie drink.
8. I am thankful for my breadmaker.
9. I am thankful for other mothers, who plan activites for my kids to participate in. Carol for the science fair, Gayle- for the trip to the play yesterday, Stacey- for the Internation Fair, Robin- for our co-op..the list goes on and on…
10. I am thankful for books. I love them!!!!!!
Great list! And, no one cares what you call it…it’s the spirit of being thankful that matters!Thanks for joining in and Happy Thanksgiving Thursday!
Great List.I love books, too. Since I kinda have a hard time reading at the moment, I listen to ebooks all the time.
I love 18 kids and counting! What an inspirational show!