1. For the Lord who continues to bless our family.
2. For my mother who loves to help out with my kids when she can…which I know isnt as often as she would like.
3. For my wonderful husband and our wonderful trip together!! I can not wait!!!
4. For my bed..we havent been feeling well this week and our bed sure feels good.
5. For the outlet mall…the best and cheapest place to shop for my kiddos.:)
6. For our chickens..they lay the best tasting eggs ever…and healthiest.
7. For my herbalist, Charles..very patient man.
8. For our preacher, who sat with us during Pauls surgery and was so nice to help us pass the time away.
9. For Paul recovering wonderfully.
10. For my new printer:)