I am trying to get back in the swing of things here on my blog…
Here is my top ten:
1. I am thankful we have a had a great week home schooling. This week has gone very smoothly and we have covered every subject every day!
2. I am thankful for my hubby who is installing a new larger furnace in our basement….cant wait for warmer floors. He is soo awesome!
3. I am thankful for warmer weather…its in the 40’s for next several day!!WOOWOO!!
4. I am thankful for my mom who is coming to see us tomorrow!
5. I am thankful for how wonderful my life is , after watching the Haiti footage, really reminds me of all our blessings.
6. I am thankful for cookbooks.
7. I am thankful for Amish Romance Fiction..that keeps me reading till 2am. Get ready Mamaw..I have 3 new ones for you!!
8. I am thankful for a very resourceful husband.
9. I am thankful for kids who are excited to learn about Gods word. They are cramming for the Bible Bowl and are reading Hebrews every morning and every night.
10. I am thankful for lists. I make lists all the time.I know that may be a little OCD….and I am sure I got that from my dad who is always making lists as well.
Several people needs transplants at our congregation.
My dad who is having surgery today.
All the Haitian people.
I like your list! Happy New Year!