1. I have soo much to be thankful for…but I have been too busy to blog it.
1. I am thankful Kenny and I were able to go with our great friends Troy and Danielle to the NKOTB concert and got to get our pic taken with Jon Knight.
2. I am even more thankful that I was able to see Beth Moore last weekend..she is such great speaker.
3. I am thankful for our new laptop…but the new laptops are not compatible with dial-up.LOL!!! So we cant use it until we get a new modem..!!!
4. I am thankful for my wonderful husband that built me the most awesome, wall unit organizer thing..LOL!! Dont know what else to call it!! That holds my sewing machine, serger, laptops, printers, school books, school supplies..ect…
5. I am so thankful that my inlaws are coming to spend a few days with us!!
6. I am thankful Sports Camp this week..nice reminder of why we homeschool..so I dont have to run my kids everywhere …I like to stay home with my kids and get things done.
7. I am thankful that my hubby wasnt injured worse than he was in his car accident today!! Other than the blood everywhere…very scary!!!
8. I am thankful for my great friends, I had a great time with them today.
9. I am thankful for my garden….it looks awesome!!
10. I am thankful for VBS…Kenny and I are in charge of Farmyard Fun….imagine that..we have a week planned of fun fun fuN!! Including..LLamas!!!
Have a great week!!!!