Okay this was taken this afternoon around 3, after a stressful, emotional draining morning. Blake took it for me. I missed the Thankful Thursday event…and thought I better get back into it with the Cheese event!! So here is me Saying CHEEEESSEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
1. First, I see that I am wearing one of my fave sweaters from my fave stores Gabriel Brothers. This sweater is really not very flattering.LOL!!
2. I see on my charcoal colored shirt where Paul tried to hold onto me as I was trying to leavehim in the preschool class at our homeschool co-op….stretching the neck out nicely. 😉
3. I also think my hair looks a little green…I think it is time for some highlights..Its about time…I think its about Spring time….(ignoring the 10 inches of snow on the ground).
4. I love to wear big bulky sweaters in the winter..I feel warmer in them.
5. I also notice that I need to clean the top of my fave candle Pumpkin Spice because there is black soot around it.
Okay there you goo…..I challenge…..Kimberly, Stacey, Heather and Blake:):)