Thanks Stephanie! My cousin tagged me and I am glad as I needed something to blog about.
1. I have a WONDERFUL, talented, handsome hubby named Kenny Rogers. He truelly is the love of my life.
2. We have 4 Fabulous children together Chloe Jade-12, Kennith Blake-9, Camye Renee-8 and Austin Paul-3.
3. We have two dogs…Maltese/Shihztu’s Tex and Penny. We have 47 hens. We have a little turtle that is as least 8 years old. We are very attached.
4. I homeschool our kiddos. We have so much fun with it.
5. I teach at our homeschool co-op. Last semseter my friend Tammie and I taught World War 1 and this semester we teach World War 2. We teach the 6th-8th graders. We find this sort of topic to be rather depressing and find ourselves tearing up quite often and have decided next year we may teach a class on Rainbows and Flowers. Much more uplifting.:)
6. I have lost 50 pounds in the last two years. I have no problem losing the weight. Its maintaining it that is my issue. I really like to eat. So I have resorted to eating extremely healthy but counting Weight Watcher points to maintain.
7. I have 2 brothers, Rob and Wes.
8. I am at my parents this evening but home from services because Paul is sick ..or should I say screaming with a toothache. he has oral surgery on February 17th. I am able to blog because he passed out…well maybe just fell asleep.
9. I love to plan our family menus and grocery shop. I love Sam’s Club.
10. I have awesome friends.
11. I love Panera Bread and Olive Garden.
12. I have been trying to get in the habit of studying my bible every day. I do have 2 devotion books that I have read everyday since January 1st. I hope to continue that.
13. I love to bake, cook, garden, scrapbook, quilt, sew, and read.
14. I read about 2 fiction books per week.
15. I am currently in 3 different bible studies with 3 different books. That really keeps me reading. But it helps keep me in the word.
16. My husband and I are working together to improve each others self esteem. We both think each other need to have higher self esteem.
17. I love the song These Are the Days of Elijah.
18. I collect cookbooks.
19. My hubby and I have a date night once a month, but would love to up this to once a week. Maybe when the kids get older…or when we have more time.
20. I love being a stay at home mom. I mean truelly feel like the luckiest person alive to stay at home.
21. I love that my hubby gets home at 4:30.
22. I am humming the song We Bow Down…have been all day.
23. I love my grandparents, actually all my family. I am greatly blessed with a loving family.
24. I love when it is early spring, kind of a cool morning and I am awaken by birds singing in my open bedroom window.
25. I love bubble baths.
Okay there you go…pretty random..But I tag, Heather, Stacey and my sister in law Kimberly..although I dont know if she reads my blogs.