I am very thankful for many things this week…
1. My wonderful neighbor brought these beautiful flowers this week…I thought that was sooo thoughtful.
2. My kids set up this hodge podge of a picnic…Kenny and I thought it was very sweet.
3. I am thankful I just started a new bible study this week called Lies Women Believe and the Truth that Sets them Free.
4. I am thankful for books..I LOVE THEM!!
5. I am thankful for cooler tempatures so I have one more night of Chili…seems strange since we grilled out on Monday and Tuesday and it was HOT.
6. I am thankful for Starbucks Mocha Frappuchinno Lights…they are only 2 WW points.
7. I am thankful for my kids thoughtfulness. We have a lady at our congregation today who is having a rough time right now and has no family. The kids heard it was her birthday and she isnt doing anything. So we are surpising her later with a cake and presents!
8. I am thankful for Kenny’s excitement about his early Fathers Day present. He and his good friend Andy are going to see Glenn Beck tonight!!!
9. I am thankful for teaching the 1st and 2nd graders next quarter at our church. Gives me the oppurtunity to get know the kids and study more.
10. I am thankful for summer!!!!!!!!!! Although I have been a little bored this week..imagine that. But I went from being super busy to not really anything…thats okay I will get used to it.:)
Have a great day!:)