I am very thankful for many things this week…
1. My wonderful neighbor brought these beautiful flowers this week…I thought that was sooo thoughtful.
3. I am thankful I just started a new bible study this week called Lies Women Believe and the Truth that Sets them Free.
4. I am thankful for books..I LOVE THEM!!
5. I am thankful for cooler tempatures so I have one more night of Chili…seems strange since we grilled out on Monday and Tuesday and it was HOT.
6. I am thankful for Starbucks Mocha Frappuchinno Lights…they are only 2 WW points.
7. I am thankful for my kids thoughtfulness. We have a lady at our congregation today who is having a rough time right now and has no family. The kids heard it was her birthday and she isnt doing anything. So we are surpising her later with a cake and presents!
8. I am thankful for Kenny’s excitement about his early Fathers Day present. He and his good friend Andy are going to see Glenn Beck tonight!!!
9. I am thankful for teaching the 1st and 2nd graders next quarter at our church. Gives me the oppurtunity to get know the kids and study more.
10. I am thankful for summer!!!!!!!!!! Although I have been a little bored this week..imagine that. But I went from being super busy to not really anything…thats okay I will get used to it.:)
Have a great day!:)