1.I am thankful for my life.
2. I am thankful for being raised in a christian home. I see so many people who just didnt have that same oppurtunity as me and I feel sorry for them.
3.I am thankful for being able to raise my kids in a christian home.
4. I am thankful for my hubby’s brilliance. He suggested he build a wall unit in my office to hold my computer, sewing machine, serger, curriculum, paperwork, bible class materials, and my endless office supplies.
5. I am thankful for my strawberries plants. They look they might be producing this year!!!
6. I am thankful for my kids who are eager to help me weed my garden this morning.
7. I am thankful for our 4H group that meets today…Chloe will be giving her 2nd out of 18 speeches today.
8. I am thankful for being sick yesterday…I lost 4 pounds.
9. I am thankful for the GREAT book I am reading Passionate Housewives Desperate for God. Such a great book!!!!!!! I highly recommend to EVERY women.
10. I am thankful for waking up early this morning, now I can get so much more done for this busy day of , weeding the garden, 4H, homeschool soccer, farmers market, skills soccer, and ballet. Obviously something is not going to happen…probably the farmers market….which I love and is only open to today!! Oh well..May is almost over!!!! And so are most of these activities!!
Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!