Here it is….
1. I am thankful for Apple Cider Vinegar, Alcohol and Peroxide that just washed off the black sharpy off of Pauls face, legs, arms and fingers.
2. I am thankful for my hubby and kiddos. They complete me. Yes I know I stole that from a movie but its true.
3. I am thankful for the L2L convention and the Ladies Renewal. They both have renewed me. I love it when that happens.
4. I am thankful for my Chronological bible that my Kennys mom got me for Christmas and I have just now been delving into it.
5. I am thankful for my kids excitement to work on Lads to Leaders projects. Of course we are done with school books for the year other than Math. We still have to do school until May 8th to get our 180 days in. And I told them come up with something or I will pull out next years books. Chloe and Blake have started their websites for Mass Media. Chloe, Blake and Camye have all started their Faith Is The Victory speech. Chloe has decided to do Advanced Speech and has started 1 of 6 of her speeches she has to perform. We are also doing several other events but these are the ones they have started and all count as school. I really like the ones we do at home. Too many kids performing at the same time became an issue for us at the last L2L convention. Oh back to Thanksgiving Thursday….
6. I am thankful for MOPS and our grape slushie group. We are meeting today at Sonic for Happy Hour…1/2 price drinks and slushes.!!
7. I am thankful for Homeschooling, I know I say this every week. But I am.
8. I am thankful for my van…its old but it runs and is paid off!!! I think I may drive it forever.
9. I am thankful for Robin McClowsky who does all the organizing of our Homeschool Co-op in Washington. She is great!!
10. I am thankful for the 2 little hamsters that have made my kids millienum. They are sooo thrilled with their little pets and are showing real responsibilty. Could be that mom said…if she ends up taking them..they are out the door..LOL!!