1. I am thanful for my wonderful life. Okay it isnt always wonderful..but it is as close to being wonderful as it can get.
2. I am thankful for my fabulous family.
3. I am thankful for the great time we just had in Nashville at Lads to Leaders, very encouraging. I dont know about the rest of you but I need all the encouragement I can get.
4. I am thankful for the Womens Retreat I am going to tomorrow with some great friends I havent seen in awhile. We are stopping in Amish country first…:) cant wait!!
5. I am thankful for homeschool books that are completed already and our last day of school is still 21 days away!!!
6. I am thankful for only one more load of laundry….4 kids make ALOT of laundry in 6 days.
7. I am thankful for Weight Watchers….now that I am back home and stick to it.
8. I am thankful for my new Vera Bradley purse..okay I just love it!!! And its not new…more like 2 weeks old…
9. I am thankful for Soccer starting tonight….I think…
10. I am thankful for not getting any tattoos ever before….LOL!! Sorry but I am thankful for that!!