1. I am thankful for Thankful Thursday because I needed a breather right now. My house is trashed. Our new furniture was delivered last night..the house is upside down. My office is a mess. I have to write a history test for tomorrow morning. My dryer isnt working and the laundry is up to my ears. I need to fix something for supper and cant think of a thing. I made a list with about 20 things on it and I lost it.
2. I am thankful for my WONDERFUL husband. He is just too wonderful. He fixes everything for me. And my dryer quit and I know that when he gets home…he will have it working. He can do anything. He is the only superhero this girl will ever need!!!
3. I am thankful for my children whom I missed dearly while I was in the Bahamas.
4. I am thankful for my new furniture which turned my house upside down for awhile will be what we needed for more seating in the family room.
5. I am thankful for the cruise my hubby and I just took. It was just what we needed. I have to say when we came home and he went to work. I really missed being with him every hour of every day.
6. I am thankful for WARMER weather. Winter can be fun. But we are always ready for Spring and Summer.
7. I am thankful for living in the United States. The bahamas was a nice visit….and ocean was beautiful!! But I am proud to live in the US!!
8. I am thankful for homeschooling. I truelly love it!!
9. I am thankful for my friends. Just really know when to help out.:)
10. I am thankful for new niece Amelia Grace Desiderio, who I have not gotten to meet yet but looks very precious.
Thats all..now I have to go find my list and get busy. But I actually feel better now.:)