Here it is…
1. I am thankful for my loving hubby. He just read The Five Love Languages and totally has my love language figure out. My love language is words of affirmation and acts of service. I cant believe the difference it is making. Why didn’t I just tell him this over 10 years ago???LOL
2. I am thankful for only 7 days of school left.
3. I am thankful for my friends who took my kids pics for free just for practice. Other than they will be their website..which kind of makes me feel like the kids are famous models or something.LOL!!
4. I am thankful for my Chronological bible. It is really really interesting and fun to read.
5. I am thankful for end of the year parties, just not sure why I volunteer to plan them.
6. I am thankful for for strawberries, blackberries, and blueberries (they make a great fruit salad)
7. I am thankful for Paul being my baby, I love that I can carry him around still. I even love that he wears a pull up at night. I am enjoying every moment with my last baby because he is growing up really fast.
8. I am thankful for Camye’s sweetness, she is very sensitive.
9. I am thankful for Chloe’s willingness to work on her school work.
10. I am thankful for Blake’s hugs, everytime I get frustrated or stressed, he is always there.
Have great day!!!